Ok so obviously early this morning was the Royal wedding-which I am watching right now. A lot of people have thought so what, who cares, etc. I think its pretty sweet-that a prince picks just an average girl to marry-and seriously who wouldn't want to become a princess and one day the queen. Even though I think Prince Harry is a lot cuter :D so anyways I just thought I would give my 2 cents in on the whole deal.
O well another weekend-no major plans-hopefully going to go see "Water for Elephants" on Sunday. Oh I bought the book 'Night' by Elie Wiesel-thanks to someones suggestion.. over half way done and its very good-heart wrenching but good.
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend..
OMG Prince Harry is so so much cuter - I love gingers though!!
ReplyDeleteI seriously love harry :) I have a thing for gingers also... Example love rubert grint aka ron wesley :) id rather watch him in HP then harry haha
ReplyDelete