Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday!

Yeah finally its Friday-even though I have had a pretty slack week. Now next week I work 4 days with the Thompson's and only one with the Beasley's :( I finally had to tell The Thompson's that I might not be watching the kids in the Fall. I am just so torn on everything on what to do-I'm not sure if nannying is for me anymore. Everyday I miss teaching more and more, and working in a bigger setting with kids. :( I guess I have a few months to figure it out-Ideally for now I would like to work FT for the Beasley's-I just wish I didn't feel so bad about the other family and leaving them-even though they drive me nuts every day-o well-everything will work out...

Also I am getting really sick and tired of stupid Hobby Lobby. They asked Matt to move to Spokane-and he told them 'no' I am tired of this BS moving crap-and the lies they tell-if I knew that the chances of Matt becoming a Supervisor or DM was slowly going down the drain-I wouldn't of moved so far away from my family and friends in the MidWest. Even though I am blessed to have found an amazing friend up here :) I'm just trying to remember things happen for a reason-I just wish I knew the reason why! Oh well-must finish getting ready so I can go running with Marissa :) Hope everyone has an amazing Friday and Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment