Monday, April 25, 2011

needing inspiration

So I hope everyone had a great Easter-ours was pretty fun. I made it all through Lent with out having any chocolate-it was great-ha-So I tend to go on these runs of reading and then I will stop-so I am hoping to get back into reading again-I was reading the Harry Potter books-so I should start those again-but now I have rad a friends post-and might check out a book she recommended-I enjoy reading the type of books she recommended.

so I am think of trying to find a class to take-like at the local college or some sort. Not exactly sure what sort of class I want to take... but I was thinking an art class... just not sure where to start on this-so I guess that is my project for this week-since my one and only friend here-Marissa-is going to Las Vegas this week-so I will be having a lot of free nights. I also need to get back into running and p90x this week... I have like 42 days until I get to come home-and I couldn't be more excited.

I just wish we could move back-just when I think I am ok-something happens and I get sad again and wish to move back. I know I have said this a lot-but its so hard for someone to understand-its so hard to be away from family and close friends. But in order to do that I need to save money-and that's not happening right now-I need to stop spending that would be a good start.... so thats the goal this week too... to figure out how to save more money..

well I have nothing else to say... no one really even reads this anymore so whatever....

3 comments:

  1. I read it too sister!! I am in the same boat of the whole saving vs. spending money thing! It's hard to save when all you wanna do is spend!! Figure out a budget plan and stick to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you two do... That's all ha... Yes katie... That's my plan for tonight.... We just off some credit cards but I have student loans starting in a month. So that's when it gets interesting....

    Sry pd off done cc.. My phone won't let me go back and delete.. :(

    ReplyDelete