Sunday, April 3, 2011

hohum hohum

So nothing to exciting this weekend. In exactly 2 months I will be on a plane to Fargo to see my family and friends. I am so excited. I start running today-running a 5K June 18th. So goal is to get it back under 30 min-which I only did a few times when running with Lacy and she pushed me hard to get that time. 

Going to Portland this Tuesday/Wednesday. Ready to do some shopping. The Thompson kids are on Spring Break this week-and Monday I get to watch Hadley, their 10 month old cousin also. So that should be interesting. Oh well-it's extra $.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck getting back into running!! I had plans to run the half marathon this May but I don't think that's gonna work out this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I really do like running-just takes me time to get back into the routine... yeah I would love to run the Fargo 1/2 maybe next yr-my brother is getting married in May-so hopefully its around that same time.. :)

    ReplyDelete