So I am incredibly bored with life right now-nothing exciting is happening-I mean I have fun-but nothing exciting..I now have 2 months of nothing to look forward to until I go to Omaha/Moorhead. Kind of stuck in a rut.. I get up at the same time every morning-do almost the exact same routine-go to work-take care of kids-then come home and watch tv-the weekends are a little bit more fun then that but It doesn't help that there isn't anything to do in this stinking town. I sort of want to take a day trip to Seattle.. mainly to just walk around Pikes Market-but Matt's not to keen on the idea-boo on him... so I guess I'll sit here this weekend-It would be nice if I could get some painting done.. :) I am dreading going to work here in an hour-4 days in a row with the Thompson kid... uffda!! Running tonight though-so that should be nice :)
Me and Matt went and looked at our dream house again yesterday-ahh I love it!!! If only it was almost 300,000 $ haha! it would be nice to live in it-:) O well that is all for now-hope everyone gets through the stupid Monday..
No comments:
Post a Comment