Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy May Day

Happy May Day-Hope everyone has a great day-heard some people are getting snow-which sucks...

So last night as I started thinking-yes I know that can be dangerous- I started to realize-as much as you don't want something to change, or beg for it not to, or plead etc. At some point you need to come and realize that life goes on even if you aren't there. I've had this revelation a time before (when I moved to Omaha) and now I am having it again.
Some friendship that I thought were so strong when I moved-now seem to have fizzled out. Which sucks-and there is strictly no one to blame-it's just how life goes. We are always changing and sometimes you loose touch and eventually if the friendship is meant to be then things will come together.

I have recently heard a story about 2 ladies who were super good friends when they were younger, then got married and had kids-and lost touch and then one day-they started talking again, and now are super good friends. so who knows something like that could happen.

Like I said it sucks, and I knew things wouldn't be the same as they were, but I think it has only taken me 6 mths to realize this-well not realize-but come to terms with it. I'm nervous to come back to Omaha yes excited at the same time. It will be very interesting. Now I'm not saying I'm thinking of staying here-I still want to move back to Omaha at some point-but the next few months should be interesting in seeing how things go.

For some reason my blog closed out and wouldn't let me back into it... today I am finally going to see "Water For Elephants" about a week later then I wanted to-but I was kind and waited for someone to finish reading the book.. Other then that just laundry and running some errands with Matthew today..  almost 1 more month till I get to come home.. time to kick it in over drive :D

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait til you come visit. so looking forward to seeing you and Matt. Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete