Wednesday, May 11, 2011

so countdown is at 23 days! I woke up this morning with a migraine like headache-and I just want to cry-but I have to go to work today.. which sucks ass-the one bad thing about being a nanny-boo... 

I keep trying to get up early to go workout-but that never works out-I need to start working out to get into shape-I need some motivation. anywho-

so I think I am going to look into going back to school. not exactly sure for what-something to do with kids... so I just need to figure that out. I have often thought about going back to get my BA in Early Childhood-so I can teach P-3 grade-but now I am opening up to other options-that involve kids. Ideas?  Also I still can't figure out what to do for my next tattoo-I'm very puzzled on this one..

1 comment:

  1. What happened to a daycare?? You could go back and get your BA! How is the outlook on jobs in WA?? There are huge cuts here for general education teachers, so I guess that is always something to think about too... Everything will fall into place :)

    ReplyDelete