Hope everyone had a good weekend-Yesterday Matt and myself went to Seattle for the day-and the weather sucked it was gloomy, cold and started to rain. But it was nice to do something besides sit in the apt and stare at each other. This morning I made Matt go through all his clothes-he had 1 bag of garbage and 2 bags of donations.. good grief.. and now he has no clothes.. except work clothes..
So we went shopping today, he got some new clothes and shoes.. I then for some reason-decided that we should get a new TV-so we went to Best Buy and bought a new TV for our bedroom. :) I also finally broke down and got an i-Pod nano. I've had a regular ol MP3 player for years-but I never seemed to use it b/c it didn't hold a lot of songs. so Matt has been trying to convince me to just get an i-Pod.. so I did-a nice pretty pink one, and now it has all my songs on it-from Journey to Dierks, Justin Bieber to Poison :) pretty excited to actually use it. It will come in perfect for the trip to Fargo/Omaha!
anyways... not much else to say-less then 2 weeks and counting-The weather has been so nice here and its amazing-I would LOVE to go rollerblading-but I think that is going to take A LOT of convincing Matt.. he has yet to rollerblade since he went rollerblading with Marcus, fell and broke his fingers.... sort of annoying-because that is one outdoors 'exercise' I thoroughly enjoy :D
No comments:
Post a Comment