Sunday, May 29, 2011

Crazy~

This perhaps the last blog that I will be doing for a while. Which I don't think most of you will care-because I will be with some of you for the most part :) It's pretty much the only day starting tomorrow that I don't have something going on. Tomorrow we have a BBQ with the Beasley's-which is always a good time. And then I believe I am working Tuesday and Wednesday-watching the girls. and then Thursday I have soo much to do. I am such a planner- I need to plan everything for the trip-and as dumb as that sounds I make lists of things to pack and to do before I leave-which I need to get started on packing slowly this wk at night.

On to another note-I think I am going to start Extreme Couponing-HAHA!  Seriously I watch this show and it is freaking nuts.. My questions are--don't some of these people have lives-don't some of the things expire? I think they should donate a shit ton of their stuff.. but it doesn't seem most of them so. I really don't have much else-My excitement/nervousness for the trip to FM/Omaha are over whelming. I just can't believe it is only 4 days away-when we booked our tickets all the way back in March I believe. Felt like it would never get here-:) I am also excited cause I get my 15th tattoo when I come back to FM-:) yeah!! ok that is all! See all of  you (well most of you) n a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment