As I sit here trying to think of something to update my blog about-as a request-I am stumped. there is tons I could write about-but now is not the time or place to write about my frustrations with life.
You want to know what amazes me? "what" you say... well the answer is growing up. At what point do you decide to grow up... what constitutes us as a 'grown up'? getting married? having babies? a 'real' job? what? I just wonder that question.. do we have to have a bunch of things to be considered a grown up? when I get bored I tend to FB stalk people-yes sounds bad-but we ALL do it-and at the age of almost 25-I am now finding that the people I graduated with are all started to get engaged, married and having babies-not necessarily in that order btw.
I have been graduated for 7 years this upcoming June, and got married almost 4 years ago. It amazes me that we are ONLY 25-but at the same time it's like I'm ALREADY 25! Yes, I know I have a lot more years to go in life-but this is a quarter of a century here.. (yes I am aware that this blog is going from one thing to another, without really a point). I have stated before I am NO WHERE where I want to be in life-not even close to the right city to start off with- I am not even in a job that I want to be in-let alone do I know what job I do want to be in. In 2 months I will be 25, and I feel like I have accomplished nothing-I have nothing to show for the hard work, I have given or the time I have given in the last 7 years out of high school. Yes I got married to a great guy, but that's where it stops. and everyone is going to have their own opinion on that one-but this isn't your blog-it's mine and its how I feel.. (yes dad, its the Italian Opera MEMEME).
Life isn't fair. People get things that they never asked for, it just gets handed to them. Then you get people that work their asses off and get nothing. I fall somewhat in the middle of those too. I work for a lot of the stuff I have-and I appreciate it more-however, somethings things do just fall in my lap.Now I just wish I knew how to make some things 'fall' into my lap or how to go about working my ass off to get the other things I want in life.
There really is no point to this blog-I am just rambling on-and no one really reads this anymore or comments so really I don't care.
All I know is that one day-everything will fall into place the way they are suppose too-I just wish I knew when it was, and would get some sort of a hint of what is to come. I just got to remember "Don't Stop Believing" yes corny I know-but its the truth..
Countdown: 7 days Fargo.. 8 days Omaha..
Hey! I read this blog - and I also comment on them, although I do not know where my comment on a previous post went..
ReplyDeleteIt would be so much easier for us to know exactly when everything is going to fall into place wouldn't it? Everything will work out the way it's supposed to - hopefully it's just sooner rather than later!! Get excited you'll be here in a week!