Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rainy Saturday

It's pretty dark and dreary outside today-they claim we are suppose to get t-storms, which usually would make me thrilled, however, the t-storms here are nothing, which sucks.

Matt works all day today-so I shall be running some errands, I am going to admit, I am going to go buy the "Never Say Never" movie today-and watch it tonight. I also have to make cards for my card club. I thought about going to see 'Bridesmaids' today-however, I didn't feel like being the only lonely loser in a theater watching a movie about friends. So I decided against it.

There is 3 weeks until I go back home, and I couldn't be more excited/nervous.  It will be interesting. As much as I miss everyone, it's obviously is not going to be the same as it was 7 months ago when I lived there. I still hope one day, in the near future, to be back there, and hopefully things can go back to the way there were.

Tara is pretty sure she is going to be moving here in end of August early September. Which I couldn't be more excited about-now I just need to slowly start cleaning out that guest room-it has become the 'catch all' room for the last 6 months. So as I am out and about today, I shall get some under the bed storage containers... and slowly start cleaning that room out.

I'm sad I don't have anyone up here to really hang out with-yes I have Marissa, but it sounds like I'll be spending a lot of days alone. and I really don't think I can handle that at all. so days when I am home alone, it makes me hate this town that much more. And with the weather so shitty there isn't anything I can do outside.Just hating this town more and more..

I have a lot I could blog about-but I'm not exactly sure how to put it all into words. so maybe another day..

No comments:

Post a Comment