It has been 2 weeks since my last blog. We got back into Richland around 10 last night. After 2 plus hours of being delayed, 5 gate switches we finally made it into Spokane around 7, and then a 2.5 hr drive back here. It was a looong day of traveling. So I am happy to say that I am happy to be done w/that for a while.
My trip was amazing. It was so great to see everyone in Omaha and Moorhead. I realized how much I really do miss Omaha, and being closer to family, and I do not think that will ever change. so I was told to be patient and something good should come to me. :)
I got another tattoo while I was back in Moorhead.. Yup its a dandelion... and it has meaning to it-so thats all that matters..
I go back to work tomorrow-and it should be weird cause I really haven't worked in 2 weeks... and I was making progress with the little boy and potty training-and now I am sure it all went away :(
There is so much I could talk about Omaha/Moorhead.. but most of you where with me during my time there-so there isn't much to say-and for those of you who weren't, I can talk to you about it.
Today is the day I start WW, officially I start tomorrow-but yeah. It should be fun and exciting-yes I am actually excited to start and to start working out again. Tonight will be my last 'bad' meal of pizza :) yummy...
Hope everyone has an amazing last day of the weekend :D
No comments:
Post a Comment