So a week ago I asked for suggestions on some books to read on Facebook. I got a lot of great suggestions. I downloaded most of them on my Nook and the first book I decided to read was "Heaven is for Real:A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back" It was amazing. I read the book in a little over 2 hours today-its only 150ish pages, but I couldn't put it down) Some parts brought me to tears. It was such an amazing and inspirational story. It took place in Nebraska-a small little town on the West side of the state. It all started when a 4 year old little boy got extremely sick and his life thereafter. It was an amazing and inspirational book. It makes you double think about life after death.
I myself have struggled in the past with my Faith and believing in the 'afterlife' I remember being maybe in middle school-and thinking about dying and getting extremely worried I was going to die and started thinking about what would happen after I died. I then struggled and have struggled a lot with believing in the afterlife and my faith over time. One minute I believe the next I don't. but after reading this book-I think it has renewed my faith.
If you need a good 'boost' of your faith read this book. It was really amazing! And I am taking more suggestions on books.
On another note-I am so excited about moving to Nebraska-the one and only thing I am sad about leaving here is leaving the Beasleys. That's it. nothing else! but now I have never had this much time from a job offer to my actual move date-so I am kind of lost on what to do. Even though Hob Lob pays for packing-I am still super anal and pack some of my own stuff! I can't help it-and I pre-pack. meaning I go through everything and make sure it can be pack and move things around so it gets packed for a certain room. I am just anal that way. Also I feel like I have so much time here left-but am going to be soo busy working that I won't get anything done that I want too. Sorry there was really no point to this part of the post-I just had to vent about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment