Saturday, June 25, 2011

Change

“The key to change... is to let go of fear.”

I have a lot of people in my life right now, including myself, that are experiencing change. Whether its marriage, babies, separation, job change, moving etc. It happens on a daily basis for most people. Change can be the scariest thing ever, and yet at the same time it can be the most pleasant/rewarding thing ever. 

In order to make the change you wish to happen, you need to let go of your fears of the unknown. It sounds easier said then done, I know this from experience. There are lots of quotes about change, and it pretty much all comes down to that we must except it and learn to deal with it. 

“Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.”

This quote couldn't be any more true. There is always going to be something 'bad' about a change. But it is all how you learn to deal with the change that makes all the difference inthe world. 

Every time I have moved, its been a big change and I have struggled but eventually have learned how to get over it and have gotten over my fears. This upcoming move back to Nebraska-is the first time I'm not scared for this change. I'm not worried about getting a job, making friends, moving, nothing. I know I can do this-I'm stronger then I think I am. My friends that are going through changes themselves, know they are strong also-just sometimes they need to hear it from people and to know that they have people that support them in every decision made. So to my friends that are going through these tough times and fearful times-I have faith in you-and know that you will overcome this fear and will be great!  

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, 
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

No comments:

Post a Comment