Friday, June 17, 2011

TGIF

Thank goodness it is friday-I need a wkend to get my apt back in order-its a mess. So I think things are slowly coming together-we most likely have a house to live in in Grand Island.. It is a 3 bedroom 2 bath. with a fenced in yard-for the dogs which will be nice! :D Now I just need to figure out a job-hopefully printing of resumes this wkend... I am so excited that I will actually be only a few hours away when Baby A is born-it won't be a hassle to get on a plane and get there-it will just be hope in the car and be there :D I can't wait-I have now told both families I am moving-and the Thompson's didn't seem to care-Oh well their lose I suppose.

I am getting nervous though about moving-I hate that drive-it sucks majorly.. and the while setting up a house AGAIN and everything it just sucks-but at least I have 2 months to get things taken care of here-I just need to start making lists of things to get done 

This weekend is going to be a busy one-farmers market tomorrow and then cleaning the garage out and then cleaning the guest room-getting it all 'taken down' for moving and moving things we don't need in there.. So I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment