So today is Wednesday, and I only have one more day of work that I am absolutely dreading. I don't know completely why I dread working for the other family so much. I have never dreaded going to work this much in forever. I am not sure if its because I feel taken advantage of-or because I am now friends with the other family or maybe it's just because the parents expect waaay to much from me and doesn't listen to any suggestions that I offer referring to their kids.
I went shopping tonight-bought me 3 new pairs of shoes :) YEAH sorry just had to brag about that-I am pretty excited. I am loving this awesome weather-the best part is that I get to put my windows down while driving-and listen to Justin Bieber with a 4 year old singing in the background :) LOVE IT!
Day 23: A picture of your favorite book.
Aww I seriously am starting to hate these picture challenges-because I am so indecisive I can't pick just one (maybe that is what I should of picked for things I wish I was better at-making decisions! OK so I guess my favorite book at this moment would be :
I first read this book this past summer after a friend recommended it. at first I was hesitant-and all my friends laughed at me when I told them I was reading a book about the circus- but I ended up loving the book and recently just bought it so I can reread it. I then found out that a movie was coming out-I wasn't to thrilled to see Robert Pattinson was playing the main guy-BUT I think he is going to be awesome.
I would like to also say that I love any Jodi Picoult book or Nicholas Sparks books. I have read so many good books over the years. but for the moment this is my fave and I recommend everyone reading it-even if it is about a circus-its about more then that. :)
I can't believe it is almost the end of March-where has this year gone already. Recently, some friends of ours and ourselves have discussed things we would like to do this summer/fall, and I can't believe I am already discussing that. After my Utah trip-I just have my trip to Portland to look forward to next month and then nothing until June. and that will be here before we know it.

No comments:
Post a Comment