Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 6

Day 6: A picture of the person you'd love to trade places with for one day.


 Ok so I thought about this one for a while-I couldn't think of someone right off the bat-This may sound dumb but I think it would be cool to switch places with Barbara Walters. She has interviewed so many amazing people in her years-can you imagine all the stuff she knows about people... and the conversations she has had with them. I mean people that are so wise themselves-Barbara has sat down and interviewed them So in that, I would think it would be awesome to switch spots with her for a day-so I could know things/people she knows :) 








On another note, I am going to play Bunco tonight-it should be interesting.. haha not sure if I know what I am doing... I'll update you all tomorrow :) haha 
Yesterday,we went looking at houses with friends of ours-and it got me thinking. Matt would love to buy a house-but buying a house makes things soo much more permanent. and I'm not sure if that is what I want. I am trying to figure out if I really loved the city of Omaha (yes there was tons more to do) or if it was my friends that made me love the city. I think I am scared that my friendships with people are going to slowly drift apart-and I don't want that-and I know that when you don't hang out with people for a while that can happen-but I am hoping that with our maturity we can stay friends and even though we don't see each other every day or week for that matter nothing will change. So that is the point I am at right now-I want to be ok where ever I decide to live. Also I don't know if I want to buy a house cause Matt's job is so wishy washy! So it's a tough call-nothing will obviously be done now-but it's something to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment