Sunday, March 27, 2011

back to reality

 I had an amazing weekend with Mallory, Chris and Lydia this weekend.. here are some pics:

I had so much fun-we didn't do much-but it was so nice to be able to sit and talk to an old friend! And I had such an amazing time playing with Lydia-who I can't WAIT to see again in June!! I love her chubby little cheeks!! shes so adorable! 

Also I missed 2 days of my challenge:

Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you.

So no its not just 1 pic-but my animals mean a lot to me-they are my kids to me-they are always happy to see me when I get home and love to cuddle :)
Zin, Buster, Misty
Otto and the normal way he sleeps at night on my pillow

Gus-just being himself



















Day 27: A picture of you, and a family member.
I have put lots of pics of me and my family more recently-so lets put up a pic of my family from the good ol days :) It's not the best picture-I couldn't find the cord for the scanner-so I just had to take a pic of it.. not exactly sure when this was taken-I would guess I was 9 or 10-like I said its blurry but yeah!! haha 


Oh well I hope everyone has a great Monday!!! I'm off to bed :)

1 comment: