Day 21: A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at.
So for day 21-I don't think I have anything to post-I don't wish to forget anything I have ever been through. The things that have happened teach you a lesson. There is a reason things have happened-figuring it out is the hard part.
Day 22: We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world..Helen Keller.
Patience! I wish I were better at waiting. Right now I am putting the Harry Potter Book 1 on my computer-and I wish it would go faster and am getting very very impatient. I always want what I want right now-(a lot like Veruca in Willy Wonka "I WANT IT NOW") and a lot of the time it comes back and bites me in the ass. If I have an idea I want to get it done now-if I want something I want it now. However, working with kids for the past few years have helped a lot with my patience. I am learning that sometimes great things takes patience. That I am not always going to get what I want at that moment-and in the end its going to be great when I get it.
Also on this note, I am learning not to take the small things for granted. I love my short chats with friends through out the week-its not the chats I use to have when I lived by them-but it's better then nothing. I am grateful that I have the people I have in my life, and that I have a job and roof over my head and am able to be selfish right now and travel here and there and buy what I want when I want it. Some people aren't that lucky. I am blessed that I have the life I have, it may not always be the greatest at times-and I may not be at the point in life that I thought I would be-but I wouldn't change it for a bit and eventually I will be where I want to be-but for now I'm going to try to enjoy every minute of this path I am on.
And on that I am going to ask for a simple request:
Recently, an old co-worker had a miscarriage, and it made me start to think. As hard as it is for her right now and her family to deal with the loss, it happened for a reason. The BIG GUY knows what he is doing. And I hope for her and her family to come to terms with their loss-and give it another try at adding to their family. So my request is if you have time-keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers as they go through this very difficult time-even if you don't know her...we all have our battles and knowing that other people are thinking about us and praying for us-is a good feeling.

:)
ReplyDelete