Day 2: A picture of yourself and the person you're closest with.
I've been sitting here thinking about this one for a while... Because I'm not sure exactly who I would say... I have so many great people in my life that I turn to for many different reasons... However-I guess the ones I am closest to are as follows in no particular order just the way I found the pics:
So Obviously-with him being my husband I share a lot with him and he knows me almost as well as I know myself
I tell her EVERYTHING!
Same goes for this lady-we've been thru it all :D
I love talking to my dad about stuff because he can be serious about things but then likes to through a joke in there or 2-which reminds me not to take life so seriously..
She has been the one person that I know no matter what is always going to be there for me-distance has kept us a part for years now-but we talk every few weeks catch up and its like nothing happened.. :)
I know it's a lot of people-but really I have been blessed with truly amazing people.. and I feel as if I am close with all my friends-and I usually share almost everything with them.. but these are the people that I have been threw a lot with and I know they will always have my back and I will have theirs :D
On another note-I was told today I could get a flight from Pasco airport (a tiny lil thing) to Salt Lake City for about 200 $) And I looked it up and sure enough I can get one for 250-so it would save my 11 hrs of driving to see Mallory and about 75$ in gas and I would get to spend a full 2+ days with her instead of 1 1/2!! I'm soo excited-now if only flying back to Fargo/Omaha was that easy..mmmm
On another note-I was told today I could get a flight from Pasco airport (a tiny lil thing) to Salt Lake City for about 200 $) And I looked it up and sure enough I can get one for 250-so it would save my 11 hrs of driving to see Mallory and about 75$ in gas and I would get to spend a full 2+ days with her instead of 1 1/2!! I'm soo excited-now if only flying back to Fargo/Omaha was that easy..mmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment