Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 11/12

So I missed yesterday-so I will do a double post today in 1 post..

Day 11: A picture of something you hate.

I hate being cold-seriously... Anything below 75 I pretty much hate... Usually when it is cold I am bundled up under 1000 blankets...




Day 12: A picture of something you love.

I love the ocean and turtles..  turtles are amazing.... and the ocean-nothings better then that. Anyone that knows me knows I love turtles and why.


So there is my hate and love in 1 post. Nothing else to exciting has been happening. Today I am going to organize my bedroom and clean out closets get winter stuff put away and summer stuff out.
So our trip to Omaha/Fargo is now the 1st week of June.
I am excited for this upcoming weekend.. Matt turns 25-so we are going out with some friends for St. Patrick's Day and Matt's bday and then that weekend I am going to Yakima with Marissa for a vendor fair. Then the following weekend I get to go to Utah to see Mallory :) YEAH!!! Well I hope everyone has a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment