Wednesday, March 30, 2011

final days

coming to the last final days of this challenge.. mm...


Day 29: A picture that always makes you smile.
Day 30: A picture of someone you miss.

I'm going to answer both of these with same pictures... I miss my friends and family and you all know who you are-so sorry if I didn't out a picture of you on here... and at the same time you all make me smile -again might not have a pic of all of you on here-but you all mean the world to me!!! LOVE YOU ALL


Miss you girls!

Miss my family

Miss this girl and can't wait to meet the baby

I by far miss these kids the most-sorry Jen. haha!!!

Even though I just saw them-I miss these 2











Miss this girl-I think she should hurry up and graduate :)













So I am fully aware some people aren't in pictures. But you know ya mean a lot to me... I smile when I think of memories from the past and when I think about all the memories we have to make. I miss you all very much-and it never gets easier...


So I have been sucked into the Harry Potter Book World. I have read 2 books in 5 days... and I can't wait to read the rest of them... :) I am pretty excited to have a skype date tonight with Mrs. Danielle Anderson-as soon as I am off work in an hour :) We had another apartment inspection today-and the more I talk to people the more they don't seem to understand it... they think its dumb. Oh well we just need to get out of this place :) Ok I should load the kids back up and take them back home-they have been playing with the dogs.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment