Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 13

Yeah I couldn't be more excited! Our tickets to Moorhead/Omaha are booked. We will be in one of those places between June 3-11! Most likely Omaha June 5-8 and the other days in Fargo.. so I am pretty excited.. ok so now on to day 13 post.. 



Day 13: A picture of your favorite band/artist.

Anyone that knows me knows I absolutely LOVE Dierks Bentley! I've been to as many concerts of his as possible....I usually fight my way to front row-I could listen to him all day long and he's not bad to look at. 

I do have lots of other favorite bands/artists... like Carrie Underwood, Justin Bieber (you I said it) Poison, Eric Church, Queen, the list could go on.. but he is my all time favorite.. 

Goodness this week is starting off great.. I have a super busy week and couldn't be more excited.. I spent all day yesterday organizing my closet and bathroom and now I just need to clean everything.. so off I go :) Can't WAIT to see all of you in 3 months :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahh Dierks Bentley yummy!! Glad you're having a good week! Happy birthday to Matt!

    ReplyDelete