Thursday, March 24, 2011

its my friday!

Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change.

Not exactly sure how to put a picture of this but:

I would pick to change the distance between me and all my friends and family.. As everyone knows I wish I was closer :( 

Today was my last day of work until Monday-get to spend it with Smals in Utah :) And thank gosh. today started off not so great-got screamed at by kids, cereal and a banana thrown at me, kicked and hit-all within the first 10 minutes of work... then having to deal with a 2 yr old throwing himself on the floor at pre-k-the day got a little better until I ended up working over an hr after I was suppose to get off :( seriously... Oh well-guess I'll be running my errands tomorrow before I leave. So since I might not have time tomorrow to do my post-here is tomorrows also:

Day 25: A picture of your best day.
I would have to say the day I married Matt. We have had our rough patches but without  him I would be lost. I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life w/anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment