Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh what a weekend

So very behind on this blog-like I said I would be. Matt had a very good Birthday on Friday-nothing major-we did have some fun on St. Patrick's Day. These are pictures of Marissa and I and then Matt, Renne and Jared (Marissa's brother) from St. Patrick's day.

Matt passed his Real Estate test on Friday-SO YEAH!!! That has to feel good for him. I spent the weekend with Marissa in Yakima at a Mommy-Time Consignment sale. It was fun. It was kind of boring the actual sale-but we entertained ourselves and had a good time. Now I have a 4 day work week and then I am off to Utah for the weekend to see Mal,Chris and Lydi. I am soo excited. Then the excitement ends. I am not looking forward to work this week-I am happy though that Kendall is feeling much better after her week of the flu and the Beasley household will be back to being full of energy-it got kind of boring last week with noone to color with! :) I am still hoping that come August I will have a FT job with them :)! 

My brother and his finance, picked their wedding date and its official for May 18 2012! I couldn't be more excited to have a sister! :) 

I am still trying to deal with the fact that I am missing out on soo much of my friends lives-but I know that is part of growing up! :( One of my best friends is pregnant-and I hate that I'm not there to get to see her everyday-but I LOVE seeing pictures of the nursery coming together and her growing baby bump-so keep them coming :)

Here are the picture challenges for the 3 days I have missed, and I am noticing that they are different then some other challenges that I have seen.

Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19: A picture and a letter.
Day 20: A picture of somewhere you want to travel to.

Biggest insecurity is my stomach and legs. I have always had a thing about my legs-since I was little-it could be 1000 degrees outside and I was always the girl in the pants. This picture is from Mexico-so pants wouldn't of worked-but I have very few pictures of me in shorts or short dresses etc-I hate my legs and I think I always will. and then my stomach-I would love to have a flat one but I don't think that is ever going to happen-so I guess I just got to work with what I got. 



A picture and a letter-I don't get this one... not one bit. So I am changing it to a picture of you younger. This is a picture of Mike and I. I must be like 3 in this picture and Mike must be a yr or a little younger.  It's such a cute picture of us. haha 


I want to travel to soo many places. The top of my list in the USA is Boston, MA. That may sound dumb but I want to go there so bad, and I'm not exactly sure why. I also want to go to Ireland, Italy, Germany and Russia-the places that my family is from. I think those would be amazing places to go and visit.



So I hope everyone has a good week and it goes by fast. I am heading to bed.

2 comments:

  1. I've noticed that the challenges are different too. I just got mine off of Wikipedia! Glad you guys had a good weekend and congrats to Matt for passing his Real Estate - does this mean he is going to quit Hobby Lobby??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No he won't quit.. Itll just be a pt thing for now and we shall see what comes of it.. Itll be interesting.... :)

    ReplyDelete